Thursday, September 21, 2006

Little Update and Some Pictures

Once again, my sincere apologies to anyone who has checked in here expecting to find some new news these past two weeks. I simply haven't had the occassion to post anything. Next week students have exams, so I won't be teaching classes and will have plenty of free time to poke around the internet. I'll give a brief rundown for now:

Juli's broken fibula, our foremost concern, is slowly but assuredly healing and she's looking foward to the normalcy of taking showers without plastic bags taped below her knee.

Juli's birthday is today, so send her a message!

I bought a toy camera a few days ago.

I need a hair cut.

That's about it.

There's so much more, really, but I'm not up to processing it right now. Suffice it to say that life is going well here, and that each day I discover something unusual, beautiful, or striking. How about I just post some pictures?





2 comments:

Dulcinator said...

Yay for random people posting on your blog...Hey, Casey and Julianna! I found this link on Tania's blog and was intrigued. I'll explain...the last time I saw you two was at Trader Joe's some time last spring, I think, and you both so excitedly told me how you had applied to the JET program and were waiting in prayerful anticipation to hear about if you were accepted. Clearly you were and I am so stoked for you both and just wanted to relay that to you. Wow. Congratulations. What an experience! Revel in it and love it! And Happy Birthday, Julianna!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot to ask, how is the music over there? What show in that photograph did you attend? Happy birthday Julie, hope you feel better soon!

p.s.
I realized that when I insisted on paying for my own meal while visiting in Seattle, I failed to include the cost of my beer in the total (lame), so I still owe you roughly $4 (468.60 yen).