Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Final Countdown

I wish I could somehow link to that song; just imagine it for me, if you would. Juli and I have to decide by Friday whether we want to stay for another year. I'm honestly split on the pros and cons.

Pros for Staying:
1. We would save a good bit of money.
2. Would get to travel more around Japan/Asia.
3. Another year of general Japanese wackiness.

Cons for Staying:
1. Juli's school situation.
2. Would we be productive, lifewise?
3. Another year of general Japanese wackiness.

Pros for Leaving:
1. Would get to be back with family.
2. Get an earlier start on real life.
3. Being able to communicate with people on a meaningful level.

Cons for Leaving:
1. Not sure what to do next.
2. Would like to save more money.
3. General anxiety.

I have a feeling that no matter what we choose I will be content, it's just that the process of deciding has been painstaking and slow. If it comes down to it, Juli and I are just going to janken for it.

No comments: