Friday, November 10, 2006

Hey Ho, Let's Depart.

Keegan and Saya will be coming up to Sendai this weekend, and we're rightfully stoked to see them. I'm going to put these gnarly fake tattoos all over Keegan's face as he sleeps, tattoos of American flags and peace signs decorated like American flags. Then I'll do the old dip-yer-buddies-hand-in-warm-water-as-he's-snoozing trick. Bazaam! Saya will get whipped cream in the hand and a feather to the nose. Heck, Julianna better watch out, lest I duct tape her eyes shut or something.

I love having people over. Now I don't need any excuse to plastic wrap the toilet.

...

Oh yeah, the real point of this post. I will be making a new Myspace music site this weekend for the songs that Louise and I are recording. More on that later.

Audi-Five Thousand

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear about the new music site. When you are done, make sure I'm one of the first 37 people that hears about it.

take care,
doog