Friday, July 11, 2008





Aren't they gorgeous? One of the things I will miss most about Sendai is my Bible study group. Every Thursday, we meet at Xiao's and I leave 4 hours later with that lightness you get from the company of good friends and quality prayer time. Seriously, these girls know how to pray. I joined the group rather late but they have been more than welcoming. Though we're a very international mix, (Singapore, South Africa, Japan, England...) the seven of us share much in common. Friday was Meredith's birthday and we joined forces with her other friends to celebrate her properly. The only thing I had to frown about was that everyone got tiramiusu with their dinner set, while I got stuck with black vinegar jelly.

1 comment:

savvy stitch said...

Hey Jewels-

So excited for you to come home to visit. Anita and her boy are coming over for drinks on Tuesday. Call me when you get in!