Thursday, July 10, 2008

I had my new students answer standard get-to-know-you questions last March. I came across thier answers while cleaning out my desk.

What is unusual about you? (This question elicted indignation or complete confusion. Apparently not a kosher question in this country.)

-I like the scent of books.
-It is wearing red grasses.
-I have a back born plus 1.
-I can sleep that open eyes.
-I can dance the strange dancing.
-I think that I am usual!
-I can sleep that open the eye half.
-I can use an abacus.
-I have been a gambler since I was eleven.
-I have the Brums.
-I and my little sister learned to do blind touch in kindergarten.
-My brother ate ants about 10 years ago.
-I am never content.
-I can fly!
-I am a bit dull.
-I am passionately devoted to madly in love with mushrooms.

What is your best memory?

-The culture festival in last summer. We made a big mural. I never forget the taste of frankfurt that I ate them!
-Hally Potter.
-Missing a step and tumbling down the stairs is my best memory.

No comments: